Friday, January 7, 2011

The Hijras at Durga Visarjan Juhu 2010

Dear Firoze,

I am very cross with you, as all your flickr photostreams of hijdas cannot be copied.

It becomes very difficult for closet hijdas like me to, be unable to have these pictures, as they are the only source to reduce the loneiness of my kind, until we one day decide to join the community by coming out.

You are requested to enable us to copy the images, until the likes of me mingle into the community wholesale, as the same will help to some extent being out of the wilderness and give some solace from the pain we suffer.

.Iam a true hijda by heart though 48 years old. I am reaching a verge of no return to living like a man.

Iam at present abroad, but once I return to India, I plan to meet Laxmi Tripathi and request her to make me her cheli and if accepted, in her witness I want to have my Nose and Ears pierced.

I love lasis image and video stream, appreciate if you could after her approval forward me her mail ID.

Nargees

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube