Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Buxom Hijra From Peela House at The Gay Pride

We met several years before at Heena Hjras place at Peela House , and I shot these beautiful creatures in captivity at the Hijra Cages .

I have not met Heena for a long time now as I hardly go to the Red Light area , a place I shot extensively , a place that fascinates and intrigues me no end.

I shot Salma I shot their Guru Laxmi connected to Madhurima Ma of Park Site Vikhroli.

I also gave a exotic diamond quartz to Laxmi Guru to place at their Ganesha temple , and all my memories of my hijra adventures chronicles are at my Hijda Set at Flickr and my Hijda eunuch Blogs at Word Press.
Hijda-Eunuch Dot Com domain also belongs to me.

My hijra Guru is Laxmi Narayan Tripathi from Thane.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube