Sunday, November 21, 2010

Shooting The Bull Kurbani at Behrampada Bandra East

This bull belonged to a person with whom I had a long chat a Muslim youth intelligent and far seeing,I had waited for two hours after shooting the goats to shoot the bull slaughter as the bull slaughter was over it happens at 7 am I had reacted late due to the bad state of a diabetic ulcer on my right hand.

This was a tough one the Muslim boyto whom the bull belonged was given the knife to make the first deadly cut on the throat , in the meanwhile the standing bull was bought down by the two butchers , but at the last minute one of the guy let go of the legs , the knife was not sharrp, so the cut did not happen, and the bull knew he was being killed so he was violent , luckily a strapping butcher youth from another end rushed in calmed the bull and the Imam Saab cut the neck..

I did not wait for the skinning of the bull or the division of his body I was tired I rushed back home.
And all these are shot on the second day of Bakra Eid I have another lot of Bakra Ed Kurbani pictures shot on the main day I have not posted as yet.

This has taken me the longest tie to upload and share with all of you.

That I love shooting bood and gore goes without saying..

I will shoot more blood and gore during Moharam too.. two sacrifices in one year for the price of Peace and Humanity..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube