Tuesday, October 5, 2010

This Is My Last Post At Facebook

148,977 items / 1,140,519 views

Nothing personal, just a frame of mind and morbidity , certainly not too much of blogging as I will be posting my stuff at Flickr as I shoot the streets of pain and poetry.

My life is not under my control I am mortgaged to pain and emotional chaos..

I have decided to take a long sabbatical from Facebook , and I am locking up my comment box at Facebook simply because I do not want to hurt people if I dont answer their comments on my pictures.

I might access it once in a while I am not deactivating my account being a victim of my dark moods.

I dont want to give any explanation , I am following the dictum of my mind and have not been influenced by any other thought .

I thank all my friends for understanding this need for retreat and privacy from a platform I liked and still like.

I wont be Fickr to Facebooking any more pictures this is my last one.

Nor will I be posting anymore links.

Why I chose this picture is because it shows a glimmer of hope in trying circumstances and a basket of over ripe blogs..

I am on Flickr inbox Blogspot and Twitter..

Take Care .

I have decided like Bunty the Robber to get the Fuck of the Big Bosses House at Facebook..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube