Monday, October 4, 2010

Marziya Shakir Street Photographer Of Mumbai

148,880 items / 1,140,020 views

Marziya has returned recently from Lucknow and has added zest to our lives that had gone bland.

Marziya is a competent mimic actress and drama queen.

And we discovered she is a born acrobat with a rubber body.

Marziya is a street photographer and we shoot beggars on Bandra Hill Road..

I showed Marziya a picture of a little kid shooting me with a Mobile phone so now she is shooting everyone with her mothers mobile phone too.

But she prefers the Nikon D 80 a heavy camera and she is a sight to be seen on the streets she shoots without being bothered by crowds clustering around her orwithout getting intimidated.

Last night it was Big Boss she watched because she loves Salman Khan who once held her in his hands he may have forgotten her but she has not,


She might shoot him too one day.

So strangely she is my only Shishya so to speak and we get along pretty well as she understands me as I understand her .

Her drawings coloring s continue.. and she reads books without knowing what she reads in an alien language.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube