Monday, October 4, 2010

Neither Man Nor Woman

Now dont ask me why I meet them but we are connected through an astral path the androgen and me..

she said your place or mine
i said where we were
it was fine she
looked me up and down
resting her eyes
on the folds
of my loose trousers
she said
you look hot and divine
my thoughts had
hit rock bottler
i told her i was straight
i had no evil designs
on facebook
i was entrapped
by a transvestite
from lahore
online
slithering and supine
water she turned
into seminal wine
giving me head
on facebook chat
when the clock struck nine
but this one i met
at the September fair
held on too me
passion pathos
hook sinker and line
she begged me to
come with her
on the roller coaster
ride of my life
get
sexually entwined
i told her
i had
fear
of flying
i was scared
shitless
she would
bite off more
than she
could chew
i was certainly
not lying
but this one
had a spiel
i was in no
way buying
she pleaded
kneaded
kept on crying
eying and sighing
hesitatingly
trying
from one
end of the
road i could
see my trauma
my tantric
kundaini
untying
on my fucked fate
of getting into 'trouble
a cosmic chaos
i was not underlying

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube