Thursday, October 21, 2010

Marziya Is Not Well Since A Week

151,405 items / 1,159,712 views

Marziya is recuperating at home she was infected by a chidrens viral disease called mouth hands and feet , with rash and ulcers in the mouth.

Her pain was unbearable to watch so her best friend Mehrin Mukadam who celebrated her birthday sent Marziya a small cake too as Marziya is cooped up home , this is the agony of Marziya Shakir 2 year 11 month old street photographer.

A few day back I bough her a robot too..

And our house has lost its charm and its beauty with Marziyas illness.

She keeps quite plays be herself and hardly utters a word.

Here when she was to cut the cake she asked my wife to tell me to take her picture.

I hate to shoot her as it hurts me to the core..to capture only pain instead of Marziya Shakir.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube