Saturday, October 30, 2010

Kalicharan Shot By Marziya Shakir on Nikon D80

151,856 items / 1,168,831 views

Its time for me to clear the mystery of the man Marziya shot at our house.

His name is Kalicharan he is from Aligarh and is a professional masseur , he comes in place of my regular masseur Bhura also from Aligarh but on an extended holiday , he has kept Kalicharan to take care of his clients till his absence.


Both Bhura and Kalicharan are migrants who eke out a living they stay near Mumbadevi and cater to the businessmen who visit Mumbai for trade .

Kalicharan was quite shocked when Marziya took my camera and took this shot totally on target , he wants a framed copy to show to his family back home.

when Bhura comes back from his long leave Kalicharan will not call me or approach me this is part of their professional ethics.

As I am not Kalicharan regular client , but when Kaicharan goes on leave Bhura will take charge of them.

These guys are not like the masseurs you meet at the citypoints or beaches etc, these are respected , clean and good at their jobs.

They charge reasonably and they are popularized by word of mouth, I have referred Bhura to most of my close friends.

After Kalicharan finishes with me he does Marziyas head and Marziya has watched them since she was a tiny child , so marziya is a good learner and massages my legs ,Marziya makes chapattis , Marziya makes tea under the guidance of my wife and Marziya is a good inborn photographer as can be gauged by this shot of her.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube