Saturday, October 9, 2010

He Is Not My Chela Said The Guru Of All Good Things

149,569 items / 1,145,213 views

i was a freckled bird
a speckled bird
flightless flings
unflappable
untrappable
among all things
kg maheshwariji
was not my guru
but he gave me wings
for wisdom beyond
mere mundane
foto things
he showed
me the path
of humility
the core
essence
of photography
something
lacking
among media kings
round their necks
only high end camera
swings their ego
on the streets
they fling
the soul of photography
weeps oh bresson
where is thy sting
old values are
not working
traditions
oh what a stink
every armor
has a new chink
through twitter
the soul of a flickr blog
with your soul i link

the hand that shoots pictures is the hand that rocks the cradle of humanity and the universe ..this was accident but it saved the life of this blog.. shot by Hari in great hurry ..man Friday Of KGM

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube