Friday, October 1, 2010

A Blog Within A Blog Within a Blog

In times like this I miss my telly lens I sold but than as I believe God helps me get pictures I remove all envious thoughts I shoot hope and humanity with two lenses one attached to my soul the other attached to my camera body.

Equipment for a street rasta chap photographer is essential but just the camera and a single lens I am not in the best of times to desire for more.

I have a singe wife too is enough as the necessity of life I have removed all worldly desires no more falling in love or falling out of love anymore.

Romanticism escapism are all part of a poets soul.. and one thing that never diminishes in my minds smithy is words and pauses as words too..

And I am above all blessed to have great friends here on Flickr and Facebook.

And it is these friends that have contributed to the shelf life of my blog.

I was naive when I started as a blogger raw stupid and dumb.. but i have evolved I have become more dumber but less stupid.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube