Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Babri Mosque Is The Greatest Curse On The Soul of Islam

151,842 items / 1,167,655 views

image sourced from the net

to keep this monolithic mosque alive
hundreds thousands of innocent
souls were lost now trying to
rebuild it at what cost
on the soul of a structure
blood of mankind embossed
pain dark memories riots
on the soul of nation crisscrossed
two communities both Indian
star crossed let the Hindu
brethren built a grand temple
of peace hope humanity
once and for all let this
topic exhaust for the greater
glory of a new unborn generation'
lets see reality beyond profit and loss
collectively living in peace
beyond caste color religiosity
our Indian ethos
away from hate bigotry chaos
lets be human be humane
send a message across


I have been a victim of the riots I lost my home at Khar Danda and had to start life from scratch.. so I am not just an armchair poet.. yes I sincerely think the Babri mosque was the cause of conflicting emotions that cost us dearly..rebuilding it is cursing the soul of those that died unnecessarily who paid the price for a political mistake of our power blind leaders ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube