Sunday, September 19, 2010

You Cant Wear Shoes Anymore To Political Rallies By Order


145,231 items / 1,116,532 views


This is a strange episode one day there was a political rally of a highly controversial leader he was in the podium attacking the policies of his opponent and before I could react the guy next to me pulled out two slippers size 8 from underneath his jacket and flung it at the leader and began shouting Yehi hai Yehi Hai ..the crowds turned to look back and he was pointing his fingers at me and everyone saw my strange attire my bejeweled hands and fuck I was barefeet too..

To my bad luck he was the foreign hand and I wore size 8 ..I was given a solid pasting by the leaders hoodlums and taken to the nearest police station..

Ok I was pronounced guilty much before the trial..I tried to convince them that I am the famous bare feet blogger of Mumbai..but no luck..

They told me the only barefeet bugger is absconding for painting nude Indian deities and there is a search warrant out for him..

I had given up all hope my mobile phone my fucked camera was taken away from me and finally the only person who bailed me out was a good Samaritan he paid surety for me and this is my sad tale so every time Rehbar Khan or any political leader calls me to cover their rallies I feign excuse and say I have diabetic sores on my bed ridden ass..

So now you know why I am allergic to shoes and run a mile the moment I see shoes hanging in clusters like grapes of wrath on Bandra Hiill Road near the Tata Agiary..

And now you know why I shoot religious stuff beggars red light area whores and hijras men dressed in women attire..

And this is the first piece churned by my fucked mind that I dedicate to my ex transvestite girlfriend who lives in Lahore and wears a burkha and is living in with a decadent rock star,,

She had a barefeet foot fetish and loved licking my soles after applying strawberry ice cream on it from the local bania at Bandra Bazar Road

No she has blocked me on Phased Book temporarily..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube