Sunday, September 12, 2010

This Is My 143000 Photo Blog At Flickr.Com

143,000 items / 1,105,713 views

And I must this time thank my Nikon D 80 Camera that has made this task possible I regret habing sold my Nikon ED 80-200 2-8 prime lens.

I also wish that my Canon G9 camera was not stolen from me two years back it would have been ideal for Marziya my grand daughter two and a half year old street photographer.

And all these pictures you would have never seen at all if my mentor Dr Glenn Losack MD had not bought me the two year old Pro membership at Flickr.

And his being an American Jew and me an Indian Shia Muslim has not been a problem in our respect for each others faith.

And he is Marziya Shakirs main Guru ..he teaches her photography through mind waves or call it telepathy..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube