Friday, September 24, 2010

Now This Is a Bit of Kashmir Begging On The Streets of Mumbai

The reason why all sanctimonious shit heads hate photographers like us is because we dont compromise on the subject we shoot a very controversial subject called Truth..

And I dont sell my pictures so there is no hidden agenda I love my country and I dont have to prove it with reciting Vande Matram like a parrot ..our nationalism is very simple we bleed for Hussain we will die for the country that gave us birth yes Imam Hussain too liked Hindustan..

We dont bow to Yazid we never will.

So before you term my rant as Shiaspeak let me go back to the street I shoot beggars but they shoot me before I shoot them..Kashmirayat flowers on the railway tracks at Bandra East too near datrgah shrines.

And my poets soul gets hit each time I shoot this pain ..I try to keep my pictures textless you should be able to read what I cant write the pain of living as a refugee away from your homeland.. a homeland where the fire burns the meals wit the family and togetherness .

And in all my life as a street photographer I reiterate I only shot the Kashmiri Muslim and his wife and his kids begging on the streets of Mumbai..

I met a poor Kashmiri Pandit family only once they were praying for peace and going back home at the gates of the Shrine of Nizamuddin Aulia in Delhi.

And I am apolitical I shoot human beings and I shoot their pain which is universal to other human beings too..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube