Saturday, September 18, 2010

Dabbang and The Lalbagh Chya Raja Jackpot

144,924 items / 1,115,152 views


This is the receipt from the Lal Bgah Chya Raja Pandal for Rs 5100 given by Mrs Punam Sinha star mother of Sonakshi Sinha ,,She had given me the money ladoos and 5 tickets of Dabbang to be place at the feet of Lal Bagh Chya Raja which I duly gave to my dear friend Raju Langewal treasurer of the Pandal..
This was before the release of Dabbang I gave all this to him on Thursday .

The receipt was made in the name of Mr Shatrughan Sinha that I handed over to Mrs Punam Sinha...

Arbaz and Salman Khan should know that sometimes even bloggers become angels of good tidings..

I have not yet seen Dabbang as there is no tickets available for another 3 more weeks I was told by Mrs Punam Sinhas PA.

I had thought of giving the tickets to my staff and a few of my beggar friends ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube