Saturday, September 18, 2010

Blogging Hope and Humanity on The Sands of Time

144,827 items / 1,114,708 views

When I want to get away from the monotony of the life I blog I shoot my barefeet and my hands both part of my anatomy but larger than life..my legs and my bejeweled hands are part of my sartorial serendipity my character and my poetic signature on the soul of consciousness of my blog.

My legs are in very bad shape the sole and the upper part that got cut accidentally , so I walk with a limp and I might walk in this condition from Lalbagh with Lalbagh Cha Raja till his final destination barefeet from one morning to the next morning shooting him his people and my cultural angst,

The only flip side is the crowds and finding strategic safe points to shoot him on his last journey..I gave up shooting Girgaum Chowpatty Ganeshas to shoot the Brand Ambassador of Mumbai Lalbagh Cha Raja.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube