Saturday, August 21, 2010

These Are People Who Die Every Day Bit By Bit

138,600 items / 1,072,705 views

staring at the
dead soul of humanity
on the edge of a pit
seeking hope on a path unlit
once they were happy like you
by bad karma they got hit
doomed destiny
as they sit
these are people
who die every day bit by bit
each one has
a different story
painful played
out as a skit
thrown out by
their children
in their old age
writing
their own obit
fate cheated
them
brilliantly to wit
no man
is born a beggar
society
makes
him a beggar
at the face of it
i see with
my camera
what you
dont want
to see with
your eyes
is that it
as a photographer
i too die
bit by bit
with every
shot i take
my soul gets hit
a thought
my own doomed
deprivation
my own misery
with my own hand
my throat slits
i am not a poet
just a juggler
of words
frustratingly
over dressed
in a crazy outfit
what god
gives me
as food for
thought
over the internet
to you
through
the internet
i crazily transmit
through
the soul
of an image
a poem
i knit
at the end
of the day
this blogging
flogging slogging
tires me out
my head against
a stony
pillow i hit
to a momentary death
called
sleep
my soul
i submit


I posted this picture last night as a link at Facebook..I was devilishly tired , my eyelids puffed , my computer keeps crashing time and again like my own lifes unwritten script., I got up for y 10 ramzan fast and these words escaped stealthily from the cage of my head..words that aimlessly squander my pain and act as a catharsis of my angst anguish and poetic pathos..

Am I a poet
Fuck I am not..
through words i live
in words
i rot
i am an
unpublished poet
the world forgot
rubbing my face
in the earth
was not
part of this plot
i am nothing
on the seat
of her toilet
a seminal blot
my destiny
like a drunken
whore
legs spread
lies on a creaky cot
call me a cunt
but dont
call her a twat
i got killed
with this
picture
i shot

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube