Saturday, August 21, 2010

What Is God ?

138,617 items / 1,073,287 views

God is different things to different people , one may say God is the creation of mans mind , another might say if there was no God man would have invented him.


Beyond the world of religiosity lies the universal God of Peace Hope and Humanity., and this is the God of the Artist, the artist has his God embedded in his Art.

And if you really really want to see God , look into the panoramic soul of a childs eyes , and you will see God and in case you dont see him than God when he made you forgot to gift you with the inner sight required too see the spectral light in the soul of darkness.


Marziya is two and a half year old child , gifted with a fine tuned perception, she comes here to the Ganesha workshop by invitation , the Artists here bond with her and they give her the privilege of coloring hope on the outer layer the Lords divinity.

Marziya is left handed so she moves from artist to artist and from one idol to the next , but this time with my camera Nikon D80 round her neck, held by me she took shots of these artists at work sitting on the floor I lost count of the number of pictures she shot.

She presses the shutter herself she does not need the viewfinder as she closes both here eye and shoots a perfect picture flawless and embedded with her signature stamp.


She does not shoot like me but our pictures might be similar because we are both One , I am the Banyan tree of Life and she gives me sustenance through the branches of her Soul.

I am an Artist too but less gifted than her and this is my gift to another artist more gifted than than both of us more human too her Uncle Salman Khan..

This is our tribute to him to start life with Da Bang...

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube