Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Shot By Marziya Shakir Nikon D 80

These are polio drive volunteers doing an exemplary social service for a meritorious health cause and Marziya my two and a half year old grand daughter shot this picture .

Now what did see and what did she shoot ..
She shot the first girl in the foreground she shot the dreams the hopes in this unmarried girls life, she shot a this and much more than this she shot womanhood in full bloom waiting for her Prince Charming to come and take her away into the world of his dreams.

The next person she shot is a Mother and you can see Motherhood for a single second watching her own son shooting her , her son took the polio drops too.

So now dear Mr Satheesh Balachandran from GURUVAYUR/ TRICHUR, KERALA, INDIA please tell me what lessons can my grand daughter get from the decisive moment of Cartier Bresson...not that I belittle his contribution to photography.. I only belittle your warped pedantic pompous pedagogic view as a pen pusher who does not know his armhole from the other hole at your rear end...

Just reading books does not make you a writer or shooting pictures make you a photographer , somethings you are born with and you too were born with something called a brain dead brain..

I dont blame you for having being racially over critical about me and trying to cyber bully me on Facebook..and chopping hands that blog is not easy as it sounds.. take care ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube