Friday, August 27, 2010

Shooting the Dead Soul of a City

139,563 items / 1,080,278 views

He could be lying like this and he could even be dead but not a single soul will bother about him , because nobody has time on the streets , he is only a few minutes away from the cops station.and the cops too are busy with their own agenda of work.

He is a new member who is part of the Bandra Hill road dregs society and he is a chronic alcoholic, the money he gets throw at him , he utilizes for drinking..mixing rain water to dilute his country hooch and in the long run it is this man who will buy his country liquor from bars and pubs when the new policy of making country liquor freely available at all bars and pubs comes into force ,making money is the mantra of modern governments at all costs.

But the people who pass him by dont know he is a drunkard only I do and the few shop keepers on this road and the shop that sells him the booze.


I have never talked t him though he sees me from the corner of the eye at first I thought he was a beggar and made Marziya give him alms.

And I am onto my next fast of Ramzan and cant believe we are a fortnight away from Idd ,,,

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube