Friday, August 27, 2010

A Blog is Walking Backwards in Time and Space

139,485 items / 1,080,016 views

My computer is down , totally gone for a toss and I am using my sons spare laptop, I have been away from home since noon.

I was in town I had gone to visit Mr Mukesh Parpiani curator of Piramal Art Gallery at the NCPA.
for some personal work.

Of late I travel by buses and some pictures I shot on the streets were specially laid out by the Lord for me..and for me street photography is the essence of the creative juices of my angst as a photo blogger .

I walked a lot I was fasting too so I have sprained my ankle I returned to my workplace by train and broke my fast with the Iftar tray sent to me by the Diamond compound guys of Bandra Hill Road.

And today Marziya shot her Uncle Assad tilting the camera like a Pro , pictures of Marziya are part of her set of Marziya Shoots on Nikon D 80..

My younger son has bandaged my sprained leg but I shall be on my feet tomorrow morning though with a slight limp..

My uploading at Flickr has been irrational frenetic I dont know why I disabled the Firefox too,,

And now the only two things media guys love to shoot are the fogging machines guys and the Ganesha workshops and the editor has told them too shoot at least a few potholes too..and the person that has become the talk of placing potholes on the silver screen of her life is Ms Ekta Kapoor..

Potholes in Mumbai is the latest trend on Twitter all famous designers are using potholes as the next in thing for their Spring Summer collection, jewelery designers and we have so many of them are are going overboard with pothole earnings pendants etc,..

The artists the ones who use easel and paint are giving a new dimension to potholes and some potholes are being placed at our city museums I have yet to write a poem on potholes ,,

The buzzword is potholes Mumbai competing with two othe buzzwords with powerful impact CWG games and corruption...


And the best read was the front page by Mr Premjee of Wipro abut his take of the CWG and he was ruthlessly truthful in his observations I salute him.. being the common man that I am like Sachin Tichkule..

And Mr Akshay Kumar destroying a fans camera was in real poor taste , a fan treats you like God so he shoots you and some tolerance and human understanding and anger management was required ..and I know that Mr Akshay Kumar is a thorough gentleman so this aberration should be avoided he should buy his fan the latest Blackberry and gift it to him.. to make amends.

If Mr Akshay Kumar had destroyed a media photographers camera I would have not felt that bad ,, the media guys need vision more than old ghisa pita cameras ,,I truthfully dont know if their cameras are insured but their pictures are I am told.

So I continue with my Ganesha pictures shot at Lal bagh in every possible angle posture and perspective.. as a photo blogger and a photo guru of a two and a half year old child who shoots humanity with the same camera same fu****d Stops that I shoot with...The Nikon D 80

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube