Saturday, August 28, 2010

No I Am Not Part Of Any Scam


139,648 items / 1,081,407 views

mellifluously
indignantly
hiding his
serious face
behind his
hands
pleadingly
setting a
wheel
into motion
he said
no i am not part
of any scam
ashok row kavi
is my name
a born poet
i am what i am
caught in a
hostel room 131
on my souls
steady cam
an official launch
a book at cross roads
caught in a traffic jam
no i did not
order scented
tissue papers
testicular tragic
treadmills
hand painted condoms
or baby prams
this is mischief
played by the
foreign hand
perhaps it is the Israelis
or conniving uncle Sam
master of the games
the common wealth gay games
disbelievingly clamped
firoze dont take my
picture this one time
or fuck in the community
i will be damned
as i took this
for the sake of posterity
a poem on his soul
i slammed

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube