Monday, August 30, 2010

My Best Friend Raju Langewal Of Lal Bagh Cha Raja

Withour Raju Langewal Sunil Joshi Satish Khankar and several others karya kartas and volunteers I would have ever shot the Lal Bagh Cha Raja so extensively I owe it to them, they know I am fasting I walk barefeet from Lal Bagh till the next morning till Kumbharwada without rest I dont have a car I just walk shooting the Raja when he enters Muslim areas in humility touching all humanity .

Here the Muslim youth at Do Tanki help the Hindu brethren get the Rajas darshan , the Muslims felicitate the Raja and this moment I come to shoot I have given up standing on a drum and shooting Ganeshas at Girgaum Chowpatty I exclusively as a photo blogger shoot the Raja instead to add to my personal collection called Hope and Hindutva a Message of Peace.

Most of the people the crowds know me and wait for me to break my fast at Byculla offering me tea fruits and I am crying as I write this one Hindu gentleman was so emotional that he touched my feet and said I will undertake a Ramzan fast because if you respect my religion why should I not respect your religion.. So this is the true ethos of Amchi Mumbai a city without Hate on auspicious moments like this.

Yes I am a Hindu as much as you are a Muslim but the fact remains we are hardcore Indians nothing can change the color of our cultural identity..do I really need to see my pictures in newspapers .. I am happy bogging and sharing with all of you the spirit of my the country of my birth and my heritage.

When I walk with the Raja I am neither Muslim nor Hindu I am an Indian a photo bogger of Peace and Humanity.

Raju Langewal the treasurer of the Lal Bagh Cha Raja is my first friend from the pandal.and this time when i reached Lalbagh to pay my respect he was overjoyed and was thinking about me.

We hardly talk or connect the rest of the year ..only the Ganesha festival brings us close.

And Raju Bhai knows that the Raja loves me as much as he loves them all..and I must add here the Lal Bagh Cha Raja may like photographers but he love this photo blogger the most.

And this was shot by RajuBhais brother .

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube