Monday, August 30, 2010

The Ghost of a Transvestite That Follows Me Everywhere

140,181 items / 1,086,058 views

call it my misfortune
i asked god
for a woman to love
he gave me one
far too soon
from across the border
a transvestite
he gave me as a boon
through facebook
friend finder
au clare de la lune
soon began
a tryst with my
fate facebook chat
going down under
she climaxed
main hoon
main hoon
bodily gyrations
going out of tune
patter patter
raindrops
monsoon
our souls
in a swoon
on a silver
sand dune
when i
woke up
from my dream
i felt
like a buffoon
although
i have deleted
her from my fucked
consciousness
on my soul she is strewn
match fixing
my aborted love
from lahore to badayun
she follows
me everywhere
this transvestite typhoon


the transvestites tale never ends ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube