Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Motherhood 64 Independence Day



138,178 items / 1,068,841 views

I shot this on Independence day as a poet
who shoots pain this was an excruciating pain
touching my core again and again
this was a motherhood for
which she had not bargained
under the shadow of our flag
from where her misery began
pursuing her relentlessly
brainlessly remorselessly
was her fate which held her
by a chain a fact to remain
her child his future by the
sweat of his brow
a drop in the rain
for the greater glory of god
despair remorse
as it flowed down the drain
the purity of a parchment of peace
as it stained


She was rightful angry as I was taking her pictures , nobody was interested in buying what she was selling, she was cursing fuming all signs of her humiliation , I walked up to her gave her some money .. all I said and my eyes are moist now as I recollect that moment.... dont curse me you are a daughter too .

I take your picture to describe the omnipresence of pain on Humanity..


And I am a few minutes before I begin my fast for Ramzan.

A very dear friend in Delhi , a Facebook friend is trying hard to make my thoughts my angst and my pictures into a book.. all I told him who will pay to buy pain you get it free even when you dont want it..

I am published on the pages of peoples heart is enough for me.

If I was asked to read one of my poems ..I would feign ignorance I am not a poet in real life at all..I am a poet time created on the soul of cyberspace Alt Control Delete..

This could be the optional title of my life's poetry.


To Rajiv Soni his uncle late Mr Bhappie Sonie who wore only whites was an old friend well wisher of mine.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube