Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Destroying The Mosquito Menace

Most of the areas of Bandra Bazar and I visited JJ Colony today Slums at Bandra Reclamation are a hang our for mosquitoes , and it is responsibility of the Municipality to keep the surroundings clean , but here the main culprit is the resident of the area who throws wet and dry garbage wherever he likes it , I met a man cleaning his courtyard that has been the bedrock off filth and he is filthy rich, he owns a number of buildings and his child languishing in the hospital due to Malaria.

Why wait so long and he is now worried about the child not responding to treatment.

Raja or Rahebar Khan our local corporator has made cleanliness and hygiene the prime issue in our area , this huge torpedo like Macchar Killer gun is kind courtesy of Raja.

I was with his team getting the space between buildings fumigated ,at JJ Colony and why are Muslim areas so dirty and unclean where our religion Islam preempts cleanliness in both body and spirit is a question that betas me completely and if you are a bigot and tell me that other communities are dirty too would hit me harder than a shoe pelted by apathy on the soul of my humanity.

Muslim areas are ghettos where disease breed of the body and the mind ..this malaise has to be eradicated by society before anything else.

I have a huge lot of pictures in my camera that I shall download at a later date.

But one advantage new founded as a blogger , my door bell and phone does not stop ringing , if there is a issue they want me t write about it on the net, they may not know it is called blogging but they know it is more remedial and more effective than a newspaper.

This morning some political activist wanted me to shoot pictures of a serious encroachment in my area I politely refused I am not into politics period.


I shoot pain I shoot and sweep the streets with my camera I am a beggar and a sweeper too..who bogs dirt misery as he views on the viewfinder of his Soul.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube