Saturday, August 7, 2010

Lost Horizon of Hope

as i come a step
forward into
the corridors
of my mind
it recedes
a karmic chaos
as my soul bleeds
surmounting debts
overcrowded needs
growing over
my living dead body
like unwanted weeds
every day sprouts
a new seed
as more and more
pain anguish
unstoppably breeds
my thoughts my actions
my dehydrated deeds
in a dark circle
of despair
indeed
on the
interest
cumulative
compounded
blood suckers feed
the last final stand
of a woeful
whispering weed
the silhouette
of my honesty
sincerity
integrity
all around
me blasphemous
greed
trying to foreclose
my account
caught
in an emotional
stampede
the writings
on the wall
my diminished
diabetic
eyesight
cant read
going
round
round and round
hand bound
a failure
trying
hard to
succeed
tears on the soul
of a mortgaged deed

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube