Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Begging at the Gates of The Parsi Agiary

She tried all the stunts to gain sympathy get a few coins from the Parsi lady ensconced in the car,I shot continuous frames and this was a day after the Parsi New Year but the person within did not fulfill her wishes.

So invariably whatever the ethnicity the rich person hardly has time for the beggars and though I love my city as much as you do it is not the city that is heartless but the people that inhabit it ,

I remember we got caught a few days back in the heaviest downpour people sitting alone in a cab did not even have time to give the next person a lift and I dont blame them if cops hire women to take a lift than shout out rape and extort money what could you expect and somewhere down the line it is outsourcing of our security personnel and the system that recruits such bad elements that destroys society completely.

Policemen that take to crime and rob those who trust them should be given such a lesson that it becomes a lesson for the entire force but than corruption starts way up on the top so what does one say.

I went down to shoot Ramzan pictures of Sairi but there were no opportunities I took two hard brun some butter a small bottle of bisleri and began my fast away from home on the streets this morning.

Without my black tea but it does not matter one must feel the beginning of the fast like those who have nothing but stale food and some morsels of last night today my fast is a tribute to those devout Muslims living on the edge of a precipice ,, some have nothing just a glass of water and begin their fast in the path Piety and Peace,

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube