Thursday, June 10, 2010

Uske Darwaze Pe Ake Dam Tod Diya

itna chaha tha
uski dahleez pe sar phod diya
badkismati aisi ghame mohabbat
uske darwaze pe ake dam tod diya..

although I have deleted her
from my fucked consciousness
my fucked destiny washes
the shores of her closed doors
my fate swollen headed snores
when bad luck rains it pours
a whimper in place of a roar
another one bites the dust
hits the floor it was not me
but the cycle rod her hymen tore
falling in love with an illusion
you get the score
i was in the dark
later it turned out
she was a transvestite
he lost part of poetry
she did not need
to restore
a transvestite
is also a woman at the core
a nubile seductive boy
women s clothes
she wore
womanly graceful
but every bit a whore

optional title
transvestites tale

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube