Sunday, May 2, 2010

A Friendship Comes To An End

This was a picture of a Hijra I shot in Ajmer last year and has nothing to do with my poem..

This is a poem of pain ridiculing the the romantic nature of my being..

First she added me as her friend
than she wanted me to be her lover
the cosmic friendship came to an end
her prose and my poetry would not blend
more than my multicolored ass
my grovelling flesh my knees
i was willing to bend but alas
it was my soul i could not defend
making rigorous love with
the erogenous click of a mouse
many a times it did cause a dent
i dont know who was fucking her
at the other end though she
accused me of making
her pregnant mind you
she was a transvestite
a fact she hid from me
with malicious intent
so sometimes
you like the form
you get fucked by content
alas the nightly hot chat
the times we spent
her mouth orgiastic cavernous
filled with poetic semen
as it flowed to torment
but all good things
cant last forever
the end of a romantic
event a final break
could not prevent
memories past and present
humbled and humiliated
i do relent fucked
by fate from asshole
to eternity 10O percent
my barefeet solidified
in cement drowning my sorrow
i lament

Facebook friends
only if you feel my pain
than comment silence
is the best medicine
to recommend she is
6 months pregnant
has locked herself
in a convent
miracles happen
this episode a figment
of a cybernetic mind
i did not not invent
i miss her lingerie
her musky scent
across the border
lies a part of me
a tiny fragment
aman ki asha
peace to her
as a message
i sent

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube