Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Empty Pots Make The Mostest Noise

on the internet
some people
love to fuck
some people
a fact we know
till you block them
they wont go
their egos
with fucked
up comments
their pseudo 'knowledge
they love to show
your pictures
of the beggars of the hijras
of the naga sadhus
of bloodshed
they see with
raised eyebrows
they maybe racists
shia baiters
indian haters
although
their trumpets
they always
love to blow
they maybe white
brown black
a masked
thumbnail
their hate
they pour
luckily
i have blocked
comments
at flickr
an option
i wont restore
giving
importance to
your comments
on my post
not any more
empty pots make
the mostest noise
a thought you
never thought before

only comments on facebook from my friends i respond and dont ignore


Even When I am Broke I am never Short of Change ..
coins of words in exchange even when i sleep and snore

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube