Sunday, April 18, 2010

There Is No Doubt About It Your Service Sucks

123,680 items / 864,639 views

Message sent to their Customer Care

And it is a fact I have no other agenda, I pay for a service that is pathetic, unapologetic when you fail to connect , neither do you compensate for the outage..I am an existing customer since six years I think you have reached a saturation point , you want more connections more money but you do nothing for the customer who subscribes to your service..

And you get a sadistic pleasure making us suffer and in India there is no authority that can reprimand you for your grave shortcomings.

Please tell me if I am wrong..

My net went dead at midnight and after 4 hours the connection is still bad.

Firoze Shakir

Photographer no1

237303
Mumbai

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube