Monday, April 5, 2010

Marziya Learns Through You Tube

122,768 items / 841,588 views


When I come back from work, and space myself near my computer Marziya will sweet talk me into playing her favorite nursery rhymes ..it begins with Twinkle Twinkle , and Marziya is an audio visual child.

She learns fast , I learn from her but much slower.

Now that school is shut it is more of You Tube for Marziya.

She prefers the old numbers I listen to while I blog, and she mimics the songs her favorite and mine is Pritam An Milo..

Marziya is over 2 years old highly opinionated street fighter , she takes no shit from anyone on the road , I mean children who love pinching childrens cheeks , she boxes them right away.

She loves the two little colored chicks I bought her , she calls them Tom and Jerry.

She feeds them rice , changes their water cup...in short she cares.

She was watching me posting the Good Friday pictures and she tells me Grand Pa he is Jesus Na.

Here she is watching Jingle Bells.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube