Monday, April 5, 2010

The Good Friday Ends

122,766 items / 841,375 views

I quickly hopped iinto a ricksha , first I removed my tshirt that was drenched to the bone and from Vakola made my way home I had shot 735 pictures of the 14 Stations of the Cross barefeet,

I took this shot myself in the moving rickshah..

And I end this with a few words I wrote asa comment on Facebook in defense of Laxmi Narayan ato my friend Ravi Shekars comment about the management of Bombay Gymkhana..'

Ravi Shekhar commented on your link:

"angrezoN ke zamane ke jailor hain ye log !"

my reply

sahi bat kahi sahab apne
zamir to zamir sara jahan
laga kapne
apnon ko ghair banane ki
virasat jo chodi
hai inke bapne
hamari tarbiyat
hamari tehzeeb aur adab
par mara dank
ek zehreele saap ne
aur natija dehkar
laga hapne

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube