Friday, April 16, 2010

I Envy His Lifestyle

123,575 items / 855,679 views

He stays in a slum close to my house , I dont know his name , or perhaps his name is Happiness , and he is happy he is on a ladder climbing his way to peace hope and tranquility.

I shoot kids and it is impulsive, the impulse is the soul of street photography, what to shoot or what not to shoot , the decision is your minds based on your impulses, sometimes I shoot two frames sometimes several, sometimes after taking a few shots I come back trying to use a different perspective.

I shoot ordinary pictures , you see them differently and add a new dimension to my picture thereby enhancing the quality of the picture I shot, I shoot what I see yet you see it differently that is the magic of your perception..it is certainly more vivid than mine..

I have just come back from a funeral of a close friends daughter , I went to the Shia cemetery for the burial , with my wife , and I went and shot the graves at the cemetery it was impulse , I was shooting it in the night on camera flash.


And I shot the grave diggers making the grave , and I am happy they wont be digging my grave if my family respects my wishes after my death and donate my body to Medicine.

I dont want mourners , I dont want my grave to remind me I am dead and gone..I dont want to be part of deaths morbidity..I dont know graveyards depress me , the only place that is the ultimate reality of life..one of the relatives of the dead person, a very big shot , told me to keep my camera away as I shot his picture too, I dont blame him , he too will come here sooner than he expects. Death is always stalking you , and catches up with you when you least expect it..

I kept my camera away and as I am no relation of the dead person , I told my wife to hasten our departure from the Shia cemetery.

In the cab I realized that even big shots do not want to be captured even accidentally under the shadow of Death.

So carrying a camera everywhere I go can injurious to another mans health as well.

The cemetery pictures I will post after I finish this lot that I am taking as one picture at a time.

And its been a month since I shot a hijra..and street photography is the staple diet of my pictorial soul.

And as I cross blog some of my stuff to Facebook , I must whisper in Marc Zuckerburgs ears at least 50 percent or more people are on Facebook merely to keep up with the Jones , and the other 50 percent dont know how to use Facebook at all.. this is reality as I have seen it on Facebook.

And Facebook applications have made sane people I once knew into morons..

I am on Facebook to pimp my blogs I am not into social networking at all, I am dysfunctional to extra marital relationships with the living or the dead..

And I would want Assad Dadan to continue posting pictures on my Facebook and Flickr account to make people believe I am alive and kicking when I am dead and gone.. and because my blogs are non profit I am educating the masses , Flickr might continue my Pro status..on humanitarian grounds and as a tribute to my departed soul.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube