Friday, April 2, 2010

Blind Man at Sandhurst Road

121,904 items / 837,296 views

The blind man and I had a dialogue I share with all of you..

BM :from the darkness of your mind
so many poems , how do you download?
I wish I had your gift standing here
making poems said the blind man of Sandhurst road .

FS :I looked into the scary sockets
that were once his eyes windowed
I asked him what he would do
if god light to his eyes bestowed ?

BM :I would die Mr Poet he bellowed
I am happy in the world of my darkness
I live I am by his light shadowed
every time I fell he picked me up
a path of love and humanity
he showed.

FS: He kept talking to me
words like a burst river stream
from his inner depth flowed
I wished I was blind too
just to see God without 'his veil
my poets soul echoed
I closed my eyes for
a few seconds
became the blind man
of Sandhurst road

To my daughter Samiya who is teaching me to write the filmy script of my life I guess I have mellowed

This is the first poem I write as a blind man..as a picture I upload

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube