Thursday, April 22, 2010

Aditya Raj Kapoor Hits The Bollywood Trail

124,001 items / 868,585 views

Aditya Raj Kapoor is the enigmatic charmer son of veteran actor Shammi Kapoor , an internet buff and a pioneer, one of the branches of late Prithvi Raj Kapoors khandaan.

I have met Aditya many a times in the past at Minerva House when I came there to meet Mr Umesh Mehra .

Of late Aditya and I became friends on Facebook.

He invited me to the audio launch of his debut film Mumbai 118..at the Renaissance Club this evening , I attended this jam packed party , and shot pictures too..I met a lot of old filmy friends , old contacts and the inimitable Jackie Shroff too..

Jackieda and I go back to Teen Batti days,,,we are old friends and share some great memories and even the Hero look was done by me at my old work place.

I rushed back without savoring the buffet dinner ..and I had no time to wish and thank Aditya Raj Kapoor..

I wish him all success through my blog..I salute his father Shammi Kapoor Saab too , whose hardcore fan I am till date..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube