Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Fall Of Man From Grace

124,000 items / 868,209 views

It is a coincidence but this is my 124000 blog post at Flickr without your love your encouragement I would have never reached this far in about 32 months or so.

I shot this picture and it has haunted me no end , this is all my pictures rolled in one..this is pain, this is what burns my soul..

Maha Kamel
you set fire to our souls Firoze...

Yes Maha this is fire and I dedicate this to you , I dont know you, but yes I know you too are a poet and you inspire me with your kindness with your deep understanding of life and human pain.. should suffice.

I am writing this in a hurry I have to rush for work..


we boast
of the human race
with our wealth
our useless
knowledge
our diabolical power
the tranquility
of nature
our surroundings
we deface
what is not ours
we chase
we must possess it
in any case
we are human
but bastards
on the surface
everywhere
we leave a
hateful trace
our soul
a weapon of
destruction
is our base

the fall of man
from grace
he burns
i burn
no peace
no rest
no solace
i was totally
left
in a maze
an open gutter
mans ancestry
a womb
or any
other place

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube