Monday, March 15, 2010

Yes You Do


Yes You Do, originally uploaded by firoze shakir photographerno1.

121,651 items / 808,285 views

message sent to you telecom customer care

There Is No Doubt About It Your Service Sucks


You guys at Surat will never understand my plight , the net goes dead every few minutes otherwise I would not be complaining at all..you send me messages my issue has been resolved it never has, because it recurs time and again..why dont you check my log you will know I am not bullshitting ..your service sucks , because perhaps you have joined You Telecom as service head quite recently I have been part of this network since almost 7 years in its various avatars..

You charge me for a 100 % service that is totally unsatisfactory you dont compensate me for your outage problem at all.

I am one really pissed existing You Telecom survivor..

And you would feel what I am feeling if you were in my shoes.

Firoze Shakir

237303

My Poem
To The You Telecom Service Head

for once
just once
try to be me
instead
of YOU
than perhaps
YOU
will know
what I
go through
interrupted
erratic connection
problems
to name a few
innumerable messages
sent to YOU
it is true
my problem is resolved
YOU tell me each time
it does not satisfy me
my problem is not new
thanks to all of YOU
for once pay
what I pay
every month
step into my shoes
you might
feel my pain
phew
the outages
that you dont
compensate me
YOU
have no clue
personally
I have nothing
against any of YOU
if you take care
of my internet
problems
do what
YOU
have to do
every month
I regularly
pay my cheque
to your Bandra office
clear my dues
so your bad service
to me is no
good excuse

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube