Tuesday, March 30, 2010

"Why was Yazid not human as Imam Hussain"

There are those of us Indians who thirst for America a gren card , a blond wife and multi colored kids..American accent- the works..
And you have a practicing psychiatrist full blooded American from Manhattan New York..
who relives India.
His karmic soul flounders in dust and heat squalor and poverty.
He saw my Moharam pictures on the net and wanted to shoot the Shia pain so he has come to Mumbai to shoot Chehlum.
Habib Nasser invited us to a Juloos at Kurla last night and Dr Glenn Losack shot the first pictures of scourging s, of forehead cutting, and kept on saying Fuck Man I dont believe it..I covered his ass and his body from the flying blades..
And though it was a several thousand crowd, Dr Glenn Losack did manage to shoot some pictures.Before the Juloos could end he told me he was dead beat and tired so we aborted the finale , where about 100 Taboot holding guys would cut their forehead, and the lighting was miserable.. flash no help.
So this American has his dreams tied up to India..
After two days he will climb up with me to shoot the Urus at Haji Malang..
Yes he is as crazy about Rafaees as I am crazy about Hijdas eunuchs and transgenders who will be at Haji Malang in large numbers..
And we Habib Nasser and I are making sure that Dr Glenn Losack gets the best of Chehlum in Mumbai the Shia cemetery a war zone of blood and gore..
Even my Shia friends and the community were impressed to see this foreigner in a black tshirt , black jacket..Yes he respects our religiosity and understands our pain or Ghame Hussain..
He asked me a question that stumped me completely..
Why was Yazid not as human as Imam Hussain..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube