Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sounds of Silence

She is a beggar girl I met near the Mount Mary steps..

may she always be happy
may she always be touched
by the rays of love and sunshine
may she always be young aglow
may she have no worries
on her brow may she live
long become a mother
a good wife married
to the right fellow
such are my thoughts
as a father a grand father
from my heart towards
her heart flow a picture
of life as a poem
I shot quite some time ago
it was a blank post
titled sounds of silence
why I left it blank textless
poemless at that time
I dont know

perhaps it was comment
at facebook on this link
by my best friend benn bell
sound of one hand clapping
that let in a breath of fresh air
through my souls window
or was it something more
or am I just a muslim
a hindu a christian
beneath the skin
of man yes or no
or am I the shadow
of a human god
who does not
live in heaven
but below
in the darkness
of my shadow


I am humbled by my friends both at Flickr and Facebook without their love I could not ever dream of shooting pictures as poem their love their warmth nurtures my mind ..into using the words littered as garbage in my head as a poem of life..

So I dedicate this poem as to my Flickr and Facebook friends..thankfully I dont have a single friend on Blogspot or Word Press...

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube