Wednesday, March 3, 2010

In The Defence of Khwajah Gharib Nawaz

These are about 43 pictures I had forgotten to upload and much of last night I was adding titles to the pictures I had posted at Flickr without text..and I know this is not the place but a Facebook friend posted a video of Mehraj Rabbani the rabid Sufi hating Ahle Hadeez Maulana , and his derogatory and insulting words against the Shahenshah of Indian Sufism Khwajah Gharib Nawaz, I am not a Sufi adherent but Sufism has influenced my way of life and I hold Ajmer Sharif in the highest esteem, I shoot the Urus every year and live with Peersaab Fakhru Miya of Hujra No 6..and he has been my mentor my guide and lover of Ahle Bayt like me.

The derogatory words against hijras by this rabid Maulana is an insult against Humanity , I dont see what harm the Hijras have done by being hijras, they dont wear masks blow up trains mosques or kill innocent people in the name of a Misplaced and Misguided Jehad..
Hijras have been abused by society , they have racially ethnically profiled , they have been demarginalized but they dont get back at society Talibanising hate ..
And whatever the conditions of Hijras whatever adverse you write about them they are devotees of the Holy Saint of Ajmer , they give him their love and he guards and protects tham , gives them without reservation..I would rather be a Hijra love Humanity than be a the false face of Islam as portrayed by Mehraj Rabani..

Islam has been a Religion of Peace and as contributed positively to Life in all aspects..I live with Hindus too and I think the only Kafir is a man who hates Humanity ..And Rabbani and his ilk are the most poisonous venom flowing through our cultural ethos that is Unity and Harmony in Diversity..

So I am shocked how the Government has allowed him to preach his Hate in India and the same goes for Tasleema Naseen , both have no place in Indian society per se..

Proselytizing and conversion should be made a criminal offense especially if it it hurts humanity and sense and sensibility,and the Peace of a Nation..that has its soul in Satyamave Jayate.

As for the Maulana he should be kicked out of India before he creates disharmony among peace loving Muslims of India , belonging to any sect does not matter.

I take his insult personally I have no other issue with him , what the Kwajah has done no one has ever done showing you Islamic Peace and Brotherhood through love for all.

And if the Deobandis or Wahhabis or Ahle Hadeez can create one Khwajah I will give up my Shia Faith ...Yes Khwajah Gharib Nawaz preaced Hussainiyat and Hussain as Humanity with words that are embedded on the hearts of every Shia soul..



Shah ast Hussain, Badshah ast Hussain
Deen ast Hussain, Deen Panah ast Hussain
Sardad na dad dast, dar dast-e-yazeed,
Haqaa key binaey La ila ast HussainAnd a rough translation -

Ruler is Hussain, Emperor is Hussain,
Faith is Hussain , guardian of faith is Hussain .
Offered his head and not the hand to Yazid.
Indeed, Hussain is the foundation of La-ilah (the declaration that none but God is Absolute and Almighty)

Raza Rumi

The insulting video has been posted for all to see and hear at Facebook

Insulting Khwaja Garib Nawaz

www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/video/video.php?v=1009026999...

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube