Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Although I Have Deleted You From My Consciousness

121,122 items / 791,960 views

I think you
have forgotten
my web address
my love
messages
to you
you wont
log in
or access
you
love him
more than
you love me
I guess
I keep
remembering you
although
I have deleted you
from my consciousness
a few memories
no more no less
your soothing voice
your souls
poetic bareness
your purr and you caress
my dreams your light
blue shimmering
night dress
one sided love
a game of chess
a knave a king queen
no progress pawned
to your desires
in silence
a thought express
my ship sinking
going down in distress
you I hope demonically
to possess
my pain my misery
I solemnly confess
romancing a stone
a stone hardhearted
princess

Dark Poem of a Digitalized Romance

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube