Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I Hate Sunsets

kuch tasvir e buka
kuch hasinon ke khatut
bad marne ke
mere ghar se yeh
saman nikla

My mother normally quoted these words seeing me writing and collecting letters and parphernalis from my various girlfriends in the good old days before my bachelorhood hood came to a halt after marriage.

As I worked in a five star hotel environment girl friends did change , and my mom now dead often wondered if I would marry or anyone would marry me than , my salary was Rs 750.. my only asset was my collection of classics ..poetry books etc.. my favorites were photographer like authors who pphotographed their novels on the human soul Balzac Dickens and Dostoevsky and an author called George Gissing who wrote New Grub Street.

I also liked Wilde and Somerset Maugham.

I read a lort of books but I was in love with French and Russian literature .. dont ask me why..I dont read books anymore

And I am happy I have come to terms with myself and the picture I am posting is part of my boredom series I shot it reluctantly against the desire of my poetic soul yes you guessed right I hate sunsets ..a picture of a sunset makes me puke violently

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube