Saturday, February 20, 2010

Are Hijras Prone to Pain

carved
from a mans body
sculpted form
false femininity
regain
are hijras
prone to pain
over reaching
the chaos
of hazardous survival
a life a lifelong strain
androgynous
mind fucking
the human brain
like droplets
making love
monsoonal showers
kissing the window pane
to be or not to be
a hijra her refrain
building sand castles
over and over again

I see a visual and words my only wealth begins to out pour its generosity on pedestrian pain..I can see blemishes on a painted veil..and when I poetized this picture as a photographer I never knew that I would to embellish it with words..

And I dont know if you would believe this but I dont stalk hijras but they stalk me bringing their souls alive on my web page.

And for days months I wont spot a hijra and thy make themselves visible to me..Haji Malang and Ajmer are two exceptions.. They are like two lamp post lighting up the Hijra angst.

hijra remorse
hijra despair
on a gutter drain
neither man
nor woman
a knot on
a silken chain
a crooked line
an optical line
running
seamlessly
so plain
someone
else makes profit
a recovery agent of gain
being or not being a hijra
a thought
a tough bargain

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube