Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Spirit of Idd A Photo Journalist Will Never Know

I dont blame poor photo journalists who are made to slave to shoot manipulative pictures of little kids,,Idd Kids hugging pictures to appease the editors facing total amnesia or photographic block..I always held pictures in newspapers as my manual , my guide, some of the stuff is spell binding..and I am a born amateur at heart..we all are are except a few photo journalists..

A new kid on the block is the need of the hour, shooting Idd from a different perspective..please give us something new for a change.. dont dump shit on as newspapers subscribers ..even if it costs Rs 2..do some soul searching.. together we bring the change words of wisdom of Baba Siddique..after winning by a slender margin the soul of the residents of his constituency..

When will our hot shot photo journos bring in change.. its time they answered the question...,and photo bloggers are not hired as photo journos so I cant say more than this..All I know as a poet you poetize the pictures you shoot adding rhythm , substance light and shade and showing God his godliness in a better light than shown by the milieu..God needs photographers to sell Peace , God needs photographers for his greater good..

And because photographers were lacking in this he created from the rib of a photographer a genus called the photo blogger ...

Brandon Stone Biz Stone Cheru Jackson did the rest..

And as I have a backlog of Idd stuff , I just want to tell you this afternoon I shot the Sandal of Maqdoom Shah Baba , the first sandal presented on his tomb by the Mumbai Police under the auspices of Mahim Police Station and the Dargah Committee..the Police segment represented by Senior Inspector Mr Liaqat Shaikh Senior .1 December was the first day of the Maqdoom Shah Urus, I skipped an invitation by my Hijra Guru for a eunuch Aids Welfare function..too much work ..

I also did not go to pay my respects to the Bawas of Chancawalli..

Senior Inspector Mr Pawar of Mahim Police Station led from the front..and this procession tells you beneath the khaki uniform .. God too has his abode..

I did the kaif to the Nasik drum band, barefeet, bonded with the Mahim Rafaees , shot some sword fencing stuff..and a woman possessed lying on the road..I am indebted to Sher Khan free lance photographer who shot me with my camera..

I start a new story board at Flickr of the Siddhi performers from Junagadh, a powerful brave race with its African ancestry made to beg the streets through performance drum and acrobatic dance.... I had shot a Siddhi hijra Zeenath at Ajmer and ever forgot her sensuality or her lust for life..

The Siddhis once were the rulers of Murud Janjira a warrior race that even time could not subdue..yes Murud Janjjra is where you will find me on Gudi Padwa shooting the bullock cart race ..

Strangely media loves writing the obituary of a blogger in its many Sunday issues , but the Blog lives on...even after this blogger will pass away leaving his unpublished worth on the cosmic consciousness of Google Search...

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube