Thursday, December 17, 2009

Kashmiri Beggars Going to Mahim Urus

These are Kashmiri beggars walking from Bandra to Mahim ,they will stand in the food lane that leads to the Holy Shrine .. as alms are given to them..

A misplaced Jihad that has turned humanity into drops of tears..on the soul of a comatose nation.

Luckily they are not competing with the local milieu in a form of employment that has very few seekers or they too would be shown the stick for political gain.

We as Indians are the biggest racists we hate our own,our police target people dressed like me with a valid press card yet allow terrorists to come in with open hands..

I was hassled by the Mumbai cops posted at the Dargah entrance of Food Lane I took their pictures ..as a reminder of my humiliation - yes our outsourcing for cops and security people is the worst..its not merit but caste that we promote..

Yes We are Indians Zaban Sambhal Ke..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube