Saturday, December 5, 2009

Firoze Rafaee of Mahim

All these pictures were shot on 1 Dec 2009.. at the Mahim Police Makhdoom Shah Baba Sandal.
I went to the Dhuni twice after this, and I have not uploaded the pictures, but this evening after work I was at the Dhuni and it was Firoze Rafaees Sandal, I shot his little son do some sword fencing stuff..he is 5 years old.. and near the dhuni I shot Firoze Rafee , pierce a large size needle into a mans hand the point that came out , he placed another mans hand and pierced it too..than he placed another mans tongue and pierced it too, on to the pierced hands..

Firoze Rafaee is the best , and luckily this time the cops did not hassle me as Barsati Sai had spoken on my behalf to the cops..
I did the kaif this evening and than from the Dargah came to Fakhruddin Shah Babas Shrine I shot the bawas on the street.

I have just come home some time back, today a large piece of glass entered my bare feet I removed it in great pain..its quite dark in the streets here..

At home I clean my feet with Savlon and apply a band aid if the injury is deep..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube