Saturday, November 28, 2009

Kiss of Death Shooting Pain...

101,587 items / 661,377 views

This morning at about 6.30 am I went with my wife and son to buy the sacrificial goat , from JJ Colony Noorani Mosque lane from our friendly butcher Ebu Bhai..with the cutting that would be done at his place it came to Rs 4200..We normally cut it in the building compound but keeping Marzyas presence in mind and her attachment with goats we avoided it this time..

After reciting the holy verse I cut the goat but I dont think the person who shot from my camera got it right, so Saif my younger son took a shot when I cut the neck of another friends goat.

I came back home showered rushed to Bandra Station , but was late, shot the usual stuff, and shot the photo journalists shooting the poster boys of Bandra and the eventual Idd hugging pictures in great demand as front page on newspapers unduly over rated by Mawari picture stock agencies of Mumbai..

I shot the namaz bae feet , I did not see heaven sent Hijras this time, I cut through Indira Nagar , and shot Marziyas pet goat being slaughtered , he waswith the owner for several years but missed his date with death,,the owner was saddened and also the kids of Bazar Road that have grown with this goat including Marziya..I do not wish to manipulate human emotions through my blog or I could have posted Marziyas picture shot with the pet goat when she was a toddler..I let it pass , this man was my subject for my blog post instead..Is he a Muslim .. no perhaps a Tamil .. I shot his eyes and his nationality got a bit over exposed ... yes he is an Indian on bakra Idd..


I love shooting blood gore and there is much of it, shot today,,,I shot Death as it kissed the goats to sleep...

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube