Saturday, August 15, 2009

Swapnil DNA Photographer in Action

Most of the photographers were hunting for the swine flu mask, on the dahi handi contenders and I chose Swapnil DNA photographer well armored against any influenza germs..I shot more pictures of him later , we had some bata wada too given to us by a kindly lady from Khandke Building where this series was shot, it is a very long series.

I came back to Bandra dog tired and my daughter saw that I showered immediately , so I dont bring home the swne flu germ, after this I shot Advocate Ashish Shelars Dahi Handi celebrations at Bandra Hill Road.

And this morning 15 August 2009 I shot the Independence Day flag hoisting in my Bandra Bazar area , organized by blind Ismail Chacha and Rahebar Khan our dynamic local corporator was felicitated..

My internet connection is very slow and I have problems with my computer ..so I shall be socially less active, on the internet, my computer hangs and goes dead on me..so thanks for all your comments that I cannot respond individually..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube